By the Grace of Almighty Allah, Shaheed Foundation Pakistan is serving the families of Martyrs of Millat-e-Jaffaria, in an efficient and transparent manner for well over a decade now. This is a sensitive and sacred responsibility entrusted to this organization, keeping in view the delicacies of real life problems faced by the heirs of a matyr after his selfless sacrifice for the nation. Not only the material resources suddenly start to deplete after the tragedy but the trauma also leaves deep emotional scars. For this purpose, the following departments are working for the serving of the families of Martyrs of Millat.
This department is responsible for take care the problems and other relative issues of Shohada Families.
Education is the key to move forward in any society. It instills awareness in the masses and brings stability in the society. Whenever a leader of any family martyred, it’s the responsibility of the society to take care of the education of his kids. Education division ensures the proper education of all the kids of the martyrs.
Education division moves ahead with following aims and objectives:
The aim of Shaheed Foundation Pakistan is not only to provide financial support to the families of martyrs but also to provide spiritual support.
Tablighat Division works with following goals and objectives:
* Provide Islamic knowledge in the shape of regular course to the families of martyrs specially children.
* Provide monthly “Tahira” and monthly “Mujtaba” regularly to the families to induce reading habit as well as Islamic knowledge to them.
* Provide sense of competitiveness, confidence, and achievement to the children by arranging annual programs in which debates, quiz competition, tableaus, noha and Salam recitation and prize distribution was held.
Medical department is responsible to solve the medical problems of Shohada families. More then 10 Doctors are on Pannel and families consult those doctors with thier Medical ID cards. Three Hospitals are also on Pannel. SFP Doctors Team is trying to increase the pannel of Doctors and Hospitals. Medical Department is also responsible to arrange medicines for the families.
To publish foundation’s annual reports and other material relating to the different projects, this important division of foundation has the following aims and objectives;
* To publish and propagate the thoughts and courage of martyrs.
* To arrange different seminars, gatherings, etc for highlighting martyr’s courage and thoughts. Arrangements have been made for the special participation of martyr’s families in such gatherings.
* To release documentaries and print material on different tragic events that involves mass killings of shias. The recent in the series is the release of documentary on tragedy of Therri, which took place on June 1963 and involves martyrdom of 118 momineen
Finance department for every institute is considered to be the backbone for it. Finance division of foundation is working very hard to meet the ever-increasing requirements to the causes foundation is up to. Though many momineen helped generously to the foundation but still lot has to be done so foundation requests all momineen to help more and more: